Monday, February 16, 2009
new color in the white house...
Our new president Barrack Obama is the first African-American man to ever hold that title. It is a symbol for change and how developed and different our government and culture can be. It shows how well we adapt and accept change. It has had a huge impact on our country as well as the rest of the world. it has even impacted our music by having artist such as jay-z and young jeezy rap about how their president is black. In my opinion , this is the base for the change we need in our country. I believe he will be just the person we need to put our country on top of the list in every category, especially our economy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good blog Enrico. I agree with you, and share a mutual interest in hoping Barrack Obama brings most wanted change to our country. I dont understand why it caused so much controversy for the new president to be one of "color". Why are there so many ignorant people in the world. I believe that the attention should be shifted away from the level of melanin in an individual, to the need to abolish ignorance in America. If tomorrow's generation has the same beliefs as yesterday's, what could come of our future?
ReplyDelete-Holllaaa.
This is a great topic to write about, and I like that you included artists to support your opinions. I really like your posting title. Try to expand on your ideas more - what would have made this excellent is if you had included those rap lyrics you referenced.
ReplyDeleteGrade: 3/4
Enrico Garcia, i totally agree with you and i think Barrack Obama will bring change to our country.Our country is in bad shape right now and it needs to rebuild very quickly and he is the right person for it.I don't really care about his race,i just hope he gets our country out of this recession and brings about new technology.I know he's the first African American president which is a great accomplishment but right now people should be more focused on him helping us with this economy, not his achievements as president.
ReplyDelete